hoarse radish

what'ssmallredandwhispers?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Adventures in SF - Irving Street

X and I live right next to 19th avenue, the main bloodline to the Golden Gate Park and the Bridge. The commercial center of the area is Irving Street and we are overwhelmingly the minority. It's AWESOME. I'm on the lookout for the cantonese phrase for "white person" which, phonetically to me at least, is "why goh rahn."

Anywho, we have amazing pho noodles and roast duck, plus all the boba tea our little hearts desire (our current mission is to make boba in the home - all attemps thus far have been pathetic failures).

One piece of signage that embodies the area is this adorable First 5 California (parenting tips - good stuff) advert that we meet at the bus stop on our way to work everyday. As soon as I saw it, I said to myself that's it. I'm stealin me a korean baby!


In other Irving St sign news, do not honk when the nesquik rabbit asks you to. I friggin love nesquik, I am quite often happy, but I'm never honking again. I scared the shit out of everyone on our street and got flipped off.

this is not our street...i sacked this from google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does the boss say?

Like what you're listening to? All posted MP3s are for evaluation purposes only. Go and buy it in the store you cheeky beggar. If you are the owner of music files or pictures featured on this site and would like them removed, contact us and we will gladly do so.

Contributors