hoarse radish

what'ssmallredandwhispers?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I own this

The company I Heart Guts created this faux patent leather black heart stuffy. It's a limited edition, so it was all but made just for me. The website claims he's a sad chap ("Go ahead and wallow in your sorrow with one of these sad little fellows. He’s even crying a little tear of blood"), but I find him offly quixotic. The best part - he fits so nicely in the palm of my hand.

Next time a friend winds up with a faulty pituitary gland, an irritable pineal gland or even a testy testis gland, I'm going present shopping at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does the boss say?

Like what you're listening to? All posted MP3s are for evaluation purposes only. Go and buy it in the store you cheeky beggar. If you are the owner of music files or pictures featured on this site and would like them removed, contact us and we will gladly do so.

Contributors