hoarse radish

what'ssmallredandwhispers?

Friday, August 28, 2009

Treasures!


Today I discovered an incredible thing in an unlikely place. Above this text is my discovery - a map of recent earthquakes in California and Nevada. "Recent" in this case means quakes that occurred anywhere from last week (yellow squares) to THE PAST HOUR (red squares). The map above has a total of 578 earthquakes on it, most of the following the infamous San Andreas Faultline which I bike over quite frequently near Stanford.

I found this handy map on craigslist's home page under "quakes" (see below). I commend them for being so quirky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What does the boss say?

Like what you're listening to? All posted MP3s are for evaluation purposes only. Go and buy it in the store you cheeky beggar. If you are the owner of music files or pictures featured on this site and would like them removed, contact us and we will gladly do so.

Contributors