hoarse radish

what'ssmallredandwhispers?

Monday, December 21, 2009

6 songs I played the most in 2009


I played this one over and over and over...The first half of my year fed off its feel-goodiness. ( I know yours did too. Don't you go denying it now!)

Matt & Kim - "Daylight"



My favorite song on the album was "Brother Sport," but somehow this one still sifted its way to the top. Must be for a reason, eh?

Animal Collective - "My Girls"



The duo proves that all you need is a unique voice and a simple but catchy intro.

Beach House - "Used to Be"


Even an indie-emo kid like me couldn't deny it. This song's got soul!

Erykah Badu - "The Healer"


At Popscene earlier this year, their music was cacophonous and onstage presence mediocre. Still doesn't take anything away from this bitchin song:

Funeral Party - "Carwars"



Before Youth Novels, I wanted to be Swedish. Now, I really really want to be Swedish.

Lykke Li - "I'm Good, I'm Gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does the boss say?

Like what you're listening to? All posted MP3s are for evaluation purposes only. Go and buy it in the store you cheeky beggar. If you are the owner of music files or pictures featured on this site and would like them removed, contact us and we will gladly do so.

Contributors