hoarse radish

what'ssmallredandwhispers?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I've got the fever!


I love Fever Ray.

Born Karin Dreijer Andersson, "Fever Ray" began making hits with her brother for the band "The Knife" (crafters of one of the greatest songs of all time).

Her shrill, heavily accented nordic voice combines with quirky lyrics and daunting percussion for some great muzak. Check out "Seven" below




Lyrics:

I've got a friend who I've known since I was seven
We used to talk on the phone, if we have time, if it's the right time

Accompany me by the kitchen sink
We'll talk about love, we talk about dishwasher tablets, illness
And we dream about heaven

Fever Ray - "Seven"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does the boss say?

Like what you're listening to? All posted MP3s are for evaluation purposes only. Go and buy it in the store you cheeky beggar. If you are the owner of music files or pictures featured on this site and would like them removed, contact us and we will gladly do so.

Contributors