hoarse radish

what'ssmallredandwhispers?

Monday, December 28, 2009

Douchebags of the year (whose music I love)


Just LOOK at that picture. With all the scruffy hair, beach boy neon tanks and oh so low-rise pantalones, you nearly miss the squeeky rap these boys sputter through their microphones. Nearly.

Iglu & Hartly - "Violent and Young"


Bitching aside, I must admit, I like Iglu & Hartly. Even the three hundred pound drunkard that crunched my toe bones repeatedly during their concert couldn't keep me from listening to these dudes on repeat. Why? It's the music, pure and simple. Their spunky keyboards blend so smoothly with shoe-gazy guitar rifts and snare-rific 80's drumming. It's a hipster remix of Miami Vice, and I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What does the boss say?

Like what you're listening to? All posted MP3s are for evaluation purposes only. Go and buy it in the store you cheeky beggar. If you are the owner of music files or pictures featured on this site and would like them removed, contact us and we will gladly do so.

Contributors